Thursday, March 22, 2007

A First Peek...

at Junior's nursery! Andy's dad drove in for Andy's spring break to help paint the nursery and put together our crib. Here's your first look at our son's future "favorite place to sleep" (note the hope & determination in my tone).

The official color name is "Windwood Spring" or something like that. We like to describe it as "Caribbean Blue". It's a light blue with a greenish tint to it...not quite turquoise, but not baby blue...I give up, you'll just have to come see it in person!

As soon as we got home from the shower a couple weekends ago, I cleaned out part of the closet and hung up Junior's new clothes. Guess everything they say about nesting is true!

I think the furniture moving and painting have definitely made this whole life change more "real" for Andy. Don't know why having a wife with a basketball for her belly didn't make it sink in sooner, but who am I to judge?!? Heehee.

Thank you so much Pa Wood for all of your help!

3 comments:

A.K. said...

looks great! now we just need a little boy to make it all complete in a few months! can't wait to snuggle with that little one!!!

ps- if he takes after his aunt he'll NEVER be in that crib!!!

Stacey said...

Hey Amy!
You guys have done a great job on the nursery. I haven't seen you in a while. I can't wait to see the belly! I know I've heard this a million times (chalk it up to Mommy brains), but when are you due again?

Jennifer said...

Looks great! I'm sad that we probably won't be around when Junior is born... thank goodness for blogs though!!