Monday, March 5, 2007

Richmond Baby Shower

My Auntie Ann threw me a Baby Shower in Richmond this past weekend. It was so much fun! Women from all areas of my life were there...the majority of them were around when I was born, so it was very special to have them help us celebrate the upcoming birth of Junior.

Some pictures of the event...

6 Months Pregnant

My belly button is always poking out like this...a beacon of my prego-ness



Wow...this little guy is set for a while!

Mom knit a fabulous sweater and hat for him to wear!


Everyone wrote "inspirational" messages on diapers for Andy and I to read as we're doing midnight changes...leave it to Anna & my sister to come up with this one!


With Caroline & Catherine

Auntie Anna Rose...4 more months till margaritas!


3 and 1/2 generations in one picture

Thank you Auntie Ann for such a great shower! And thank you to everyone else for coming and for our wonderful gifts. I promise those thank you notes will be in the mail soon...although I'm not quite as efficient as my sister :)



1 comment:

A.K. said...

you say that part about the thank you letters as I just put my last thank you note in the mail! what perfect timing!

But also- I do have to give credit for the "does this make my butt look big" to my future momma in law! She is the one that came up with it and Anna and I just stole it!

Bring on the margaritas! I'm there with ya- maybe by October we can plan a girlie date and fly you out to the DC area if Scott and I are stationed there and Anna is still living there!