Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Baby Wood Surf Shower

Some fabulous friends in St. Louis threw Baby Wood a shower - with a Surfer Boy theme, of course! We had a great time. It is truly wonderful to be in such a supportive community, surrounded by so many women in the same stage of life.

The decorations...


Opening presents...

Georgia (she's 4) helped me open everything. She has a little brother, so had great advice for me on how to take care of baby boys.


A Cardinals onesie made by Ami Anderson. I think he'll be wearing this home from the hospital!


Andy's mom brought some of Andy's baby clothes to pass down, complete with pictures of Andy in them! They were obviously a big hit.


On our way to the shower (me & Andy's mom)

Anna Porter & Me


Ami, Leigh, Kami

Georgia & Jessie

We are so tired of smiling...

How many pregos can you fit in a room? There were actually 7 at the shower, but 2 left before we could get the picture. We're all due between now and September! Now you can see what I mean about having so many people in the same stage of life...

2 comments:

A.K. said...

love the pictures!!! can't wait to see you in a little over a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A.K. said...

did you really just leave me a comment about you being pregnant, dancing, and sexy all in one sentence? gosh i miss you sis! can't wait to see this in a few weeks... by the way- whats the best rap song to dance to? like people would like to watch some white kid dance to- leave it for me on my blog- don't ask any questions!