Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Sling-Ridin', Tummy Time, and Trains

We've had a busy couple days...Yesterday, Josiah rode in his sling for the first time. We went to Target and the grocery store and thought he'd be safe from germs if he was in this. He did great - slept the whole time and nobody bothered us.

Ever wonder what a baby looks like inside the sling?!? He looks mad, but I promise he liked it.


Today we worked on some "tummy time" to help strengthen neck muscles or something. Anyway, he looked real cute, so here are some pics.


Thank you to the Perzanowskis for the adorable name train...it quickly came out of the package and onto Josiah's window sill.


2 comments:

Luke said...

You can never have too many baby pictures. Trust me, I know. My mom took trillions of my niece (her granddaughter), who was born in February. I was thinking about creating a shrine of some sort, with pictures of my niece covering the walls of a room, a large white candle sculpted in the shape of her face, and her favorite lullaby playing in the background. God knows, so many people would visit it.

Mimi said...

You can NEVER have TOO many pictures! Keep them coming - sure do miss that little guy!