Friday, August 3, 2007

I'm so popular!

This is Josiah, checking in. We have had so many visitors over the past few weeks...everyone wants to see me! Sorry for the delay, but my mom has been too busy to blog with all of the excitement.

First, Gram and Pop came back for another visit...they couldn't believe how much I had grown! It was so fun to see them.


They even took me for my first trip to the zoo. Here we are with the elephants...


And our favorite exhibit, the penguins...


As you can see, I obviously enjoyed myself. Sleeping the whole time in my stroller :)

Then, my Mimi and Auntie A.K. came into town. Papa and Uncle Scott both had to stay home (someone has to work in the family). Here I am meeting Auntie A.K. for the first time...

We immediately put them to work using some of their many talents. A.K. organized the pantry and Mimi baked lots of yummy things with some new organic/healthy recipes we found - blueberry muffins, multi-grain bread, wheat zucchini bread, and of course some chocolate chip cookies for Dad :)


Whew! I'm exhausted. We'll have to save the rest of the pictures for tomorrow's post. It's time to go eat and take a nap. Have a great Friday!

No comments: