Monday, December 17, 2007

We made it to Richmond!

Yes, friends...we all made it to Richmond this weekend. Josiah & I flew out late Thursday night, after a delay of a couple hours. Andy began his drive Friday evening after the movers loaded up the contents of our apartment and got here late Saturday afternoon. We've been having fun catching up with family and RESTING! Grandparents are an amazing thing! My mom made Josiah a Christmas outfit and he wore it to church last night...I know I'm biased, but I think he's pretty darn cute!


We head to Raleigh tomorrow to close on our house and officially become grown-ups. Yeehaw!

5 comments:

A.K. said...

4 days and counting till i squeeze those sweet little cheeks! you better start warming him up to that!

Jessie said...

HOoray! and yes, he does look adorable!

Anonymous said...

what an adorable outfit!!
I'm glad y'all made it safely. :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys made it to Richmond and that you'll get to spend some quality time with the family. How exciting to be closing on your own home!! Sometimes when I think about the fact that Patrick and I own a home I get scared because we really don't know what we're doing. But it's fun and definitely a learning process. Merry Christmas! =)

Fezoh18 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.