Sunday, February 17, 2008

Gentlemen, Start Your Engines

The Nascar season officially kicks off today with the 50th running of the Daytona 500! Yes, not only are we in the heart of ACC basketball country, we are also right in the thick of Nascar-land. Who knew life could be this wonderful? (heehee) While Andy & I will be rooting for different drivers in the race, we do have one that we'll both pull for...




These close-ups are two of my all-time favorites...my sister has the most amazing camera!


7 comments:

Catherine McPherson said...

Absolutely adorable!!! He is just the happiest, cutest thing in North Carolina! I bet you guys are having so much fun with him:) I hope we can get our two together soon since you live a little closer.

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness!!!!!!! he is so precious. definitely my favorite Nascar driver. :)

A.K. said...

Go Josiah Go!!!

Debbie said...

Orange car - Josiah must be a Tony Stewart fan!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...he's cute enough that I might just become a Nascar fan! Those pictures are great, Amy. =)

the Cummings said...

We LOVE these new pics - he's the cutest!!

Ben and Anna said...

how cute is he?! Where did you get that swing? I think he has to be one for the most photogenic babies i have ever seen. So precious!