Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sink or Swim


Good News! Josiah loves the pool! We had our first parent/child swim class at the YMCA yesterday and Josiah had a blast. While most of the class was a bit advanced (arm rowing, etc.), he did learn to sit on the side of the pool and jump/lean off into my arms, giggling & squealing the whole time! He kicks too, sometimes. I think we have a little swimmer on our hands, taking after his daddy.

Here are some action shots...


I think this officially makes me a pool mom for the summer...I will definitely NOT complain!



3 comments:

A.K. said...

that top pic is so cute!!! get ready for the beach little buddy....

anna rose said...

i love that child :) And you too amy!

Sorry i missed your call yesterday. Can we catch up today? When does siah nap? i'm at the office alllll daaaaay loooong!

Anonymous said...

Wow, he is really growing. Lost touch when you moved but your friends here at SSCC miss you.