Friday, October 3, 2008

Oh My Stars!

OH MY STARS! This is one of the favorite lines of one of my most favorite Southern ladies. She would say that and "it makes me crazy" all the time. I want to be like her when I grow up. So here goes... Oh my stars! We haven't posted in so long and that just makes me crazy!

Fall has finally hit NC and we're loving it! I had to wear a jacket for the first time this morning. On October 3rd! The first jacket-wearing...awesome...I chose a sassy hot pink short trench coat. I needed to feel cute while going to the hair salon at 9:00 am. On that note - I've been trying to grow my hair out for the past 8 weeks. I looked like a 4th grader (there's nothing wrong with 4th-graders, I'm just no longer one). So, I got a fun short cut this morning from my fabulous new hair stylist. I came home and told Andy I was in love with her :)

Why have we been absent from the blog world? Well, I have taken on a new endeavor - I am now a Pampered Chef consultant! I cannot advertise or say much more on the blog, but if you're interested in great quality kitchen products that make your life easier and cooking more fun, leave a comment or email me at amywood81@gmail.com If you've used their products before, you know they're wonderful. I'm happy to help you host a cooking show and get tons of free stuff to stock your cupboards or order Christmas gifts, stocking stuffers, wedding presents, whatever you need.

So there you have it...I've been busy with that and not taking and/or posting pictures. Sorry! I'll get on that right away!


No comments: