Thursday, October 23, 2008

Parades & Websites

I posted a few weeks ago about becoming a Pampered Chef Consultant. I now have more exciting news...I have my own website!

www.pamperedchef.biz/amywood

You can visit my site, look at all of our products, and place an order - all at your own convenience!

************************************

One of the common sights around our house these days is a parade. At least once a day, Josiah & Andy march in a circle around the house, with Bella close behind. She doesn't want to miss out on any excitement! Josiah thinks this is the most fun thing ever and giggles the entire time. I'm usually laughing pretty hard as well. Soon we'll need to get uniforms and instruments! Here are some pictures of the fun...



An action shot - they're fast!



If you're in the mood for a parade, please stop by...they usually get going in the late afternoon!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwww!!! that's adorable!!! :)

A.K. said...

i want to join in!

Annie said...

It's so fun to get a little window into your homw!
~annie

anna rose said...

hey! i'm working in raleigh for the next few days - i'll call you later to let you know my poll location. please come by and see me! :)