Thursday, August 6, 2009

One Month Check-Up

I'M 5 WEEKS OLD TODAY!!!

I have officially survived my first month in this crazy house. I went to the doctor today and here are my stats...

10 lbs 5.5 oz (60th percentile)
22.75 inches long (65th percentile)

So, not only am I surviving, I'm also growing well.

Mom had an impromptu photo shoot in the middle of the night (3 am) last night because I was smiling at her so much. REAL smiles, not just those gas smiles. The lighting is not great (since it was 3 am) and you can see my infant acne, but the pictures are fairly decent.



Have a great day!

Love, Cooper


3 comments:

A.K. said...

that first picture looks exactly like one of Josiah's! Love the photoshoot :)

anna rose said...

thank you for the update coop! ;) Tell your mommy i said hello!

Anonymous said...

how sweet- i love that you are thinking of such sweet things in the middle of the night :)