Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Growing Up

Well, it's here...Josiah's first day of "school"! He's going to a Mother's Morning Out program one day a week. He's really excited and I'm sure this will be a great thing for our little social guy (and his mommy). Here he is with his lunchbox, ready to go!



Motherhood has done me in...I never used to be a crier, but I got a little teary-eyed while packing his lunch, getting him dressed, and taking this picture. I'm going to blame it on the lack of sleep or hormones or something like that. I'm sure in a few short weeks I'll be jumping for joy at the idea of dropping him off for the morning :)


5 comments:

Emily Hapner said...

Oh my, that picture just the biggest grin on my face! Love it.

A.K. said...

what, you cried?! where is my sister and what did you do with her?! jk! can't believe he's started the school routine already :)

kamibethjones said...

so adorable! yay, josiah!! :)

Becky Chapman said...

I totally agree with Emily - that put a smile on my face. :) You have the cutest little guy!! I am sure you will be loving Tues. mornings very soon!

Debbie said...

Good for Josiah and good for Cooper - he'll get you by himself for a bit. Josiah looks very happy to be going!