Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Motivation

I trained for my first half-marathon in Fort Worth by myself.

I trained with Bella for my second half-marathon in St. Louis and she helped me speed up tremendously.

Andy and I are considering running a half-marathon this fall. (Considering...it's only May). This morning I strapped the boys into the double jogging stroller and went for a run. We were trucking along for a while, then I slowed to a walk to catch my breath. Josiah pipes up from the stroller with this...

"Why are we slowing down? Run, Mommy, don't walk. I want to go fast."

Seriously...my almost 3-year-old is yelling "run, Mommy, run" from the stroller. I guess I've found my new motivational running partner/coach!

1 comment:

A.K. said...

just one more reason why i need to live closer to that kiddo... i miss him!