Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Trucks

I live in a boy house in a boy world - now that Bella is gone, I am outnumbered 3 to 1 (come on baby #3, let's even things out). As you can imagine, our days often revolve around trucks, cars, planes, trains, anything on wheels. It is a big deal when the trash & recycle trucks come. It is an especially exciting thing when the leaf removal truck comes. We live within city limits, so a couple times a year we can rake our leaves to the curb and a big truck with a vacuum/shredder attached will come and suck them all up. The leaf truck came about a month ago and it was like Christmas around here! It moves slowly around the cul-de-sac in order to get all of the leaves, therefore provided about 15-20 minutes of entertainment!


Yes, grandparents, I did let them stand on the back of the couch and hold onto the window. I know it's dangerous, but it was the leaf truck...definitely called for special privileges :)



3 comments:

A.K. said...

sooo cute!!! Our trash truck which normally comes at 9am, came randomly last night at 10pm. I was praying Anna wouldn't wake up to it. I thought of you and imagining your boys running out of their bedrooms if they heard it late at night! hah!

Colleen said...

Your boys are adorable! You are so blessed. =) Check out my blog!

http://laughlongandhard.blogspot.com/

Nina Marsh said...

My three boys have a fascination with shredder trucks to. As i work for a shredding company they love family days at work, i think its the noises and the size of trucks amazes them, can understand it myself. :)