Sunday, October 21, 2007

More 4 Month Old Pics

Josiah here...after taking a break from snapping pics for a couple weeks, my mom finally decided to pull out the camera again and capture how cute I am these days!

My Aunt Emily made me a "taggie" and I love holding it, grabbing all the ribbons, and chewing on them, of course. You'll find it in my hands most of the time these days!


I have started eating rice cereal! I had no problem learning the whole "spoon" thing (surprise, surprise...no problem with something associated with eating) and am learning to use my tongue well to swallow the cereal. I smile and laugh the whole time...I even open my mouth in anticipation of the next spoonful! Here I am with a cereal beard and a big grin.


These are just some pictures of me getting out of the bath a couple nights ago. I still love my baths. Mom & Dad might have to start wearing rain ponchos soon because I kick & splash the whole time, spraying water all over the bathroom. It's fun, though!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i guess you just made the post, and edited it later.

A.K. said...

what a little squeezie! love the last picture!

ps- can't wait till christmas when we can see you next!

Ben and Anna said...

Josiah way to go on sleeping through the night. Keep it up cus i know your parents love it. I love the pics of bath time. They are so cute and capture his features so well.

Annie said...

I was looking on your blog to follow up on how the sleeping was going?!?! I take it from Ben and Anna's comment that he IS? Hope all three of you are enjoying some solid sleep at night. I know its hard but it did work for my two!
~annie

Lindsey said...

YOUR CHILD IS ADORABLE...


these pictures made my day!!!