Monday, February 4, 2008

What is on my plate?


Can you guess? What is that on Josiah's plate?


I'll give you a hint...Andy was definitely NOT at home when I fed this to Josiah.

He's trying to figure it out himself...


If you guessed tofu, you are correct! And I'll have you know, he liked it! Look at this happy boy!


And here he is in his postmodern church outfit. My great friend and fashion maven H.T. sent him these very cool jeans and hoodie. He wore them to church yesterday, since he's an ultra-hip kid.


Guess this is what happens when your mom is a postmodern, health-nut, "granola" kind of girl!



5 comments:

Mimi said...

Thanks for the weekend and the cute pictures - I guessed tofu! Andy's looks - Amy's favorite foods!

A.K. said...

hah! totally guessed tofu! loved the last picture in his outfit!

Catherine McPherson said...

Very cute! Josiah is just precious and all smiles:)!

Anonymous said...

hahaha! you are too funny. I love the postmodern church outfit. and tofu?? how fun that he liked it!

A.K. said...

TOMORROW TOMORROW it's only A DAY AWAY!!!