Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Few of My Favorite Things

No, I do not have any raindrops, roses, or kittens...just wanted to share a few of my favorite things with you. I actually captured them on camera over the past few days...

Bella and I have become great buddies since we moved. Add Josiah and we make quite a team. Whenever Josiah wakes up from a nap, Bella follows me into his room. The first thing we do is throw up the shades and look out the window at the world. We discuss trees, rocks, birds, squirrels...all of the important stuff. It's a pretty adorable sight, if I do say so myself.


I love cooking & baking and aspire to be fabulous in the kitchen...I'm learning and thankfully Andy is patient :) I absolutely LOVE fresh, homemade rolls (who doesn't) and was able to bake some for Easter dinner.



My boys and their books. Even though we ALREADY graduated from seminary, Andy has been constantly studying over the past few months in preparation for ordination (it's almost done, it's almost done). This past weekend, Josiah decided to help him write a paper. I think he's reading some theological dictionary...he had this very serious look on his face the whole time. I guess we might soon be moving on from Goodnight Moon and Freight Train!



Hope you enjoyed this peek into life at the Wood household. You're welcome to join us at the window anytime!





9 comments:

Jessie said...

Great pics! And I wish I could have one of those rolls...

BKicklighter said...

Love the pic of Josiah and the book. I caught Lily ready the Hebrew Bible the other day. What seminary does to families, I guess.

Ashley said...

hi! i'm ashley, one of ak's fellow teacher-friends from vt! i love to look at your blog and that adorable baby boy you have. :)
what church are you and your hubby ministering? my brother and sister-in-law (and their little boy and girl) live outside of raleigh in willow springs, nc. they go to church in cary-- colonial baptist church. ring a bell? just thought i might be able to make another connection for you as you continue to adjust to the wonderful world of carolina tea and wolfpack red. (go state!)
:)

Jada Scruggs said...

he is getting cuter and cuter! i love the pic of him and bella looking out the window. your conversation of birds, squirrels, etc sounds very familiar:)

Jessica said...

I love the pic of J and the doggy!

A.K. said...

we're back!!! loved catching up on the blog- he's quite the stud in his easter outfit. i'll call ya later this week to catch up- love ya!

good Luck Andy on the last tests!

anna rose said...

he's getting so big! (Siah, not Andy :))
Can't wait to visit again!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
A.K. said...

where is this weeks picture of my favorite nephew?! i'm missing seeing him! we need ya'll to get our webcam asap!