Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tea for Two

I should be working on Pampered Chef things right now, but playing on the blog is so much more fun!

This past weekend I threw a baby shower for our good friend Anne, who is due with her first baby (a boy) in just a few short weeks! She loves tea parties, so we threw her a "Tea for Two" shower - it was so fun!

Kelly (the other hostess), Anne, and my prego self. Now I am reminded why we don't have many prego pictures of me :)



One of my favorite things there - petite fours with baby booties on top


We also made lemon tea cookies for the party. Well, by "we" I mean my mom and Josiah. She made the dough and allowed him to make the wells in each cookie. It was very fun to watch them in action!



The finished product


2 comments:

A.K. said...

hah! nice way to subtly put a plug in for pampered chef!

love the pictures!

porternews said...

how fun! I have been waiting to see some prego pics! You look great, i don't know what you are talking about.