Monday, March 16, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away

It has been raining now for at least 5 days straight. Cold, hard rain...not the kind you can put some boots on and splash around in. Those of you who know me (Amy), know that I do not operate well when I cannot be outside. There is a reason God created me to be Andy's wife and not Noah's! I have apparently passed (nature? nurture? who knows) this trait onto my child, who is starting to go a bit stir-crazy as well. Here are some pictures of our most recent rainy day adventure - getting into Mom & Dad's closet! For some reason, Josiah thinks it is hilarious to put on our hats and walk around in our shoes. At least he chooses my most unisex shoes, right?!?





2 comments:

Annie said...

I know what you mean about being stuck indoors. Today it is 65 degrees out and we were out walking/biking/gardening until 1:15pm and my kids were falling over with hunger! :) I just couldn't bring myself to come in after MONTHS Of cold, dreary, awful weather!
I hope you are enjoying sunny skies and fresh air again!
~annie

Katy Seaman said...

vive le dansko! josiah is a rockstar!