Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hair

So, "they" say you should never cut your hair short while pregnant. Especially during your last month of pregnancy. Mine had been growing for a while...it was a chin-length bob. I was trying hard to follow the rules and keep it a little longer in case my face puffed up or something.

Well friends, I couldn't do it any longer. I'm not much of a rule-follower anyway. Plus, I only have about a month to go and my face seems fine. Yesterday, I got it cut!



And I love it! So much for those silly rules :)


8 comments:

Mimi said...

So cool! It looks great and so fun for the hot summer! Can't wait to see it in person :)

Debbie said...

I'm with you - give me the short hair any day. Love your cut!

Catherine McPherson said...

It looks great Amy:)!! I did the exact same thing right before I delivered...I just couldn't take the long hair anymore;)

Unknown said...

you would never have a puffed up face! you are too cute! I bet you look amazing! Can't wait to hear about your baby!

kamibethjones said...

you're freaking adorable. :)

porternews said...

I love it! Way to break the rules. So cute

anna rose said...

like your face would EVER get puffy! I love the look. tres chic!

Katy Seaman said...

sigh! if only mine were your color naturally. thank goodness for hair dye! you look amazing, amy!