Thursday, May 28, 2009

I love slow mornings!

Since Spring has hit, we've been running around a lot. Errands, appointments, playdates, time at the park...we keep our mornings pretty busy! Some of that is intentionally getting up and getting out of the house, some of it is necessary.

Today is a different story...it's 10:30 am...I'm still in my workout clothes and Josiah is still in his pj's! And...we just snacked on these...


Yummy Oatmeal Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies, fresh from the oven!


I think someone likes them


We have recently discovered the power of dessert for Josiah. Specifically, the power of "When you finish your dinner, you can have a cookie. One more bite of apple and you can have a cookie."

So, I figured cookies chock full of goodness such as oatmeal and peanut butter would be great! Finger lickin' good, even...



I think Josiah is a fan of slow mornings as well.


Hope you have a good one!



1 comment:

Lee West said...

Recipe please!!! :) YUM! I am looking forward to slow mornings this summer...