Sunday, August 16, 2009

Really?!?

Here's a peek at my current level of cognitive functioning (this is amy, by the way)...

1) I have had a Clifford song in my head for 2 days

2) Last night I found a dirty diaper in Josiah's laundry hamper (it's a good thing I'm doing laundry so often)

3) This morning I boiled water for tea in the kettle, put the tea bag in my cup and carried it out of the kitchen. It took me a few minutes to realize that I couldn't drink a dry tea bag. I had forgotten to add the hot water.

So...if you see me today, please be kind. Don't ask me how to add or subtract, spell, or even ask for directions. I'll probably get you lost :)

When do we get to sleep again?

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Amy, that's so funny! A friend of mine said that when you have kids, they steal your brain. I'm beginning to think she's right. Hopefully a full night's sleep is right around the corner...

anna rose said...

haha - this made me laugh. especially the clifford song. ha.

I will call you soon! miss you guys and can't wait to cuddle with coop again!