Thursday, April 21, 2011

30 is the new 20

30!!

I guess I'm supposed to really be a grown-up now! I had a fun birthday this past Tuesday...a special breakfast, Starbucks, flowers, and dinner out with my 3 boys! We went to an outdoor mall near us since it was a beautiful day. I took the opportunity to attempt some pictures with the boys, as I realized I have no pictures of them with me since last summer. I thought there should be proof that I actually am in their life :)

Here's to a new decade!


7 comments:

A.K. said...

Happy 30th!!!!

Danielle said...

Well Happy Birthday! Glad it was a good one!

Anna Rose said...

yay for 30 year olds! :) happy happy friend - we'll celebrate soon!

Anna Rose said...

ps - thank you for updated pictures of you and the boys. ;)

porternews said...

Happy Belated Birthday friend! So sorry I missed the big day!! I hope it was wonderful--sounds like it was. Miss you!!

Anonymous said...

I'm new here. Happy birthday, we're the same age as my 30th is coming up in a few months!

And the reason you have no pics with them is because you are most likely always the one BEHIND the camera :)

kamibethjones said...

you are so gorgeous! I miss y'all lots and am glad you had a happy 30th! 20 is so overrated. say hi to your boys for me! :)