Friday, April 1, 2011

Opening Day!

Andy & I both love baseball. Yesterday was the 2011 Season Opening Day! And - a major bonus - our beloved St. Louis Cardinals were on TV! We decided to start a tradition, hoping to pass on our love of the sport to the boys. Andy took the afternoon off & we all watched the game. The boys wore baseball shirts, we had ballpark food for snack (soft pretzels) and dinner (pizza - I just couldn't bring myself to do hot dogs), practiced throwing & catching, and had a great afternoon!


This makes my heart happy


YAY for new traditions!

4 comments:

Jim said...

okay, this is a sweet tradition to start! I know it is a ways off and kind of rude, but I'm inviting myself to Blacksburg next year for this tradition!

zaky said...

please visit my blog too, here I provide various forms of art, including painting, caricature made ​​my own http://sukron-myartgallery.blogspot.com

Crafting Humanity said...

What a great family day!

quartz said...

You post awesome pictures in this blog .The little kids looks so beautiful with his toys.